By 2020, CBN Asia will be the premier Filipino multifaceted
media, counseling, humanitarian and missionary training organization
that is transforming the Philippines, Asia and the world
through the Good News of Jesus Christ.
As mandated by God,
our mission is to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ
to the people of the Philippines and the rest of Asia.
To achieve our mission,
WE are committed to the strategic use of mass communication, humanitarian outreaches,
cross-cultural missions training, and counseling,
WE are committed to maximize the use of our God-given resources, and
WE are committed to do the work with integrity, excellence, and innovation by the power of the Holy Spirit
“…until the earth is filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord…”
For the earth wull be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
Statement of Faith
The statement of faith of CBN Asia, Inc. shall be used as a guide for its policies. It is required that all of the directors/trustees, officers, and employees of CBN Asia, Inc. subscribe to this statement either orally or in writing.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precepts.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, Who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and Who rose from the dead so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His blood.
- We believe that Jesus Christ in person will return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells those who have received Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and holy lives.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ and is composed of all those who through belief in Christ have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the Church is worldwide evangelization and the nurture and discipling of Christians.